Labmed Awarded London Procurement Programme Contract
Maxxima Ltd (trading as Labmed Recruitment) are proud to announce that, following a thorough selection and procurement exercise conducted by the NHS London Procurement Programme (LPP), we have been chosen as a preferred 1st tier provider for all AHP & HSS professions in London, under the Buying Solutions Framework.
This is a huge achievement for Labmed and underlines our commitment to providing the NHS with a robust and cost-viable recruitment solution through some of the largest Trusts and temporary staffing users in the country. This places us at the forefront of the market for recruiting AHP & HSS locums to the capital’s numerous hospitals.
How does this affect you?If you’re an AHP/HSS locum looking for a temporary placement within London’s hospitals:
If you’re an NHS budget holder, looking for an agency to supply temporary staff:
- Our LPP recommendations mean you will get the first pick of jobs whenever they arise
- Confidence that Labmed’s service has been recommended after a thorough NHS procurement exercise
- The widest choice of vacancies across London’s hospitals
- Our rates are “NHS London approved” and can deliver the savings the Trust’s are required to realise
- Our historical supply and extensive database of professionally qualified candidates means that you can be confident in our ability to meet your staffing requirements
- Knowledge that Labmed’s service and proven ability at managing large scale, multi-profession contracts has been recommended by LPP.
The LPP project initially began in November 2010 with the intention of streamlining the temporary staffing market and using NHS London’s collaborative buying power to procure such services at the best rates possible.The resultant savings will then be channelled back into frontline services thereby helping ensure a higher quality level of care for patients across the 60 associated NHS Trusts.
For further information on the LPP AHP/HSS project, please contact Neil Webb on 020 7749 8282 or email@example.com or call your dedicated recruitment team on the numbers below:Biomedical Science:
020 7749 8282 Radiography:
020 7749 8283 Pharmacy:
020 7749 8284 Dietetics:
020 7749 8285 Medical Technology:
020 7749 8285 Speech & Language Therapy:
020 7749 8285 OT & Physio:
020 7749 8286
Back to News Listing